Freitag, 2. April 2010
Namibia Swakopmund Walvis Bay Sea Kayaking Adventures with Leon
Namibia: Swakopmund Walvis Bay Sea Kayaking Adventures with Leon
PELICAN POINT TOUR:
We take you on a scenic drive to Pelican Point, its lighthouse and wind blown beauty, from where we go kayaking with playful seals, dolphins and other magical sea creatures.
• This tour takes approximately 5-6 hours.
• Departure at 07:30 - next to Pelican Bay Hotel, opposite the Raft Restaurant
• Maximum persons: 14 (minimum 2)
• The tour entails a 4x4 drive (45minutes)
• A stop for coffee/tea and informative session on the surrounding environment is made
• Following the paddle, refreshments will be enjoyed on the beach prior to departure for Walvis Bay.
WE PROVIDE YOU WITH:
• Trained guide with First Aid class "A" certificate. Leon Jooste, company owner of Namyak Namibia will conduct all trips personally
• Very stable and safe "sit on top" sea kayaks. Double and single kayaks are used. Kayaks are known for stability, safety and comfort. Namport certified "sea worthy" sea kayaks.
• All safety equipment necessary to ensure a safe trip.
• Trained guide
• Safe kayaks with paddles
• Personal Floating Device (PFD)
• Mobile Phone Communication
• First Aid Kit
• Land Rover 4x4 are used for trips to Pelican Point
• Picnic Basket containing:
• Bottled water / Fruit juice
• Tee / Coffee
• Brötchens(buns) / Sandwiches
• Something sweet
• We supply anoraks and towels
• Photos will be taken and e-mailed to visitor
Please bring the following:
Hat/cap, sunglasses, suntan lotion, dry clothing (t-shirt/sweater, shorts/pants)
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL
Please fill out the following form to book your trip with us.
Picnic on the beach along the way, view the salt works while passing through and see the pelicans and flamingos on the leisurely 4-wheel drive (Land Rover) to Pelican Point.
Leon Jooste, an experienced sea kayaker, and also the owner of Namyak Namibia, guides tours in single and double kayaks. All the safety equipment required will be provided.
Tel: +264 64 405488
Mobile: +264 81 205 9306
Mobile: +264 81 303 4922
Kayaking Swakopmund Walvis Bay
Some interesting links:
SWAKOPMUND INFORMATION - BOOKING - CAFE and more.....
Eingestellt von Eddie um 04:06